Monday, June 21, 2010

4 hours

I get to be on my feet for 4-5 hours a day and I get to go into the office to work one day a week (which is all I ever worked) working from home took more time energy and caused stress and I was just sitting at a computer both places and I still had to drive in to pick up work and such.
I have been on what the doctors call modified bed rest but not completely because well I am a mom and even living with my mother in law for the next couple months has not and will not change that. Either way, the house is cluttered and messy after combining our stuff with what they already and I finally lost it and started organizing and cleaning stuff and told my OB about it. It didn't cause any more symptoms for me and my cervix is still at a safe length and not dilated. So I was granted the 4-5 hours. .
I know when I am done and need a break but I wish it were easier and I could just rest with out knowing my kids are getting away with everything and things aren't getting done.
I get the fFT (fetal fibronectin test) on Thursday to see the probability of my delivering before 32 weeks and I will get the steroid shots next week to help develop babies lungs. I am hoping after all that I will no longer be on bed rest at all and I can truly have my life back without feeling so stressed that I shouldn't be doing stuff. I hope I even play volleyball, I did it with both my other pregnancies and I miss it SO much.
We shall see. I will do whatever is best and take care of my self and the baby, sometimes I would like some help with my other girls. They have been watching a lot of TV and don't get to play with other kids because mommy can't take them places or do very much. Hoping for a change..
Sigh.

No comments: