I should probably note that I have made a lot of updates for trhe month of August. They are not in the order originally posted because I am going to make this blog into a book someday and dang it I WANT IT TO BE IN THE RIGHT ORDER THEN. even if I am a lame blogger.
so YES. I cheated.
My husband kept calling me a cheater as he read through the updates.
I am. I admit it and I will continue to be a blogging cheater.
The end.
so YES. I cheated.
My husband kept calling me a cheater as he read through the updates.
I am. I admit it and I will continue to be a blogging cheater.
The end.
2 comments:
I love your new posts! Your girls are so cute! After you talked about "cheating" (on an earlier post), I figured out how to do it too and I've done it a few times as well ; )
Good for you...now will you comes sort through my three months of pictures that I haven't updated yet & cheat for me!? ;)
Post a Comment