Monday, August 10, 2009

Proof and stuff

Ashtyn eats. I really happened all of a sudden because now she reall does eat (or try to) everything in front of her. It is great.

munchin' on a Biter Biscuit.

Crawling over to love on Monkey.

She must have been getting tired, that is usually when she stops and sucks on her fingers. I think it is so cute now, but maybe not so much when down the road I am trying to break her of it.

Haylie really wasn't that tired, bad picture but it is the only one I have, she started coming right after me once she saw the camera saying "take a picture" "cheese!" She was eating water melon, it was kind of weird since she is weird about fruit textures but she ate a lot and today I sat her on the counter and she helped herself to not one but TWO bananas. Ok kid. you eat that fruit. That and veggies are one thing I don't get upset at her for not asking first.

Sam has been inside on occasion lately with the weather as hot as it has been. YUCKY HOT. He and Ashtyn are just facinated with eachother. They just stare ans stare and sometimes Sam forgets the no carpet rule when it comes to inspecting Ashtyn.
(I don't know what was up with my camera in the picture, it made it look all funny like it was half taken)

No comments: