Two weeks ago Ryan and I found a Mercury Mountaineer up for auction. It seemed to be exactly what we were looking for to replace my car. The timing wasn't perfect, I had wanted to sell my car first and things were up in the air with our old truck (not worth much so not as important to sell).
Saturday we headed to the WSM Auction ready to bid on the Mountaineer. I was pretty sure we wouldn't get it after our other auction experiences. We knew exactly how much we were willing to bid and have never had an issue sticking to it.
We are now the proud owners of a 2004 Mercury Mountaineer (a lot like Ford Explorer but way nicer), 51k miles, all wheel drive, 3rd row seating, leather and power everything...and most importantly... REAR AIR! We got a SUPER AWESOME deal and were told as much many times before we left the auction. We drove away with it for $4k less than blue book.
SO we are selling the Mazda 3.
here is the info if you or anyone you know is interested.
Olympic Blue 2005 Mazda 3 Hatchback
2.3L 4cyl. Automatic
6 disc CD Changer
Moon Roof
Tinted Windows
All other standard options
Original Owner (I own free and clear)
Purchased 2/05
Freshly Detailed inside and out by dealer
VIN Available at request for CarFax
94k miles
$8,250 OBO
Stacy 623 826 0261
Ryan 623 866 8627




here is the info if you or anyone you know is interested.
Olympic Blue 2005 Mazda 3 Hatchback
2.3L 4cyl. Automatic
6 disc CD Changer
Moon Roof
Tinted Windows
All other standard options
Original Owner (I own free and clear)
Purchased 2/05
Freshly Detailed inside and out by dealer
VIN Available at request for CarFax
94k miles
$8,250 OBO
Stacy 623 826 0261
Ryan 623 866 8627




2 comments:
How exciting. But I want to see pictures of your new car.
How fun!! Post some pictures of your new beauty I want to know how you get into Auction's I thought you had to have a dealers lic. to do that.
Post a Comment