Wednesday, August 26, 2009

coloring

I was trying to keep the girls entertained one morning while I had the bright idea to mop the kitchen when they were both awake. I usually do it while they are sleeping since it is hard to keep my way too busy girls off the floor while its in the process of being cleaned.

I had the kitchen barricaded with chairs and tv trays but they would either get around them or get stuck. Haylie is potty training and I needed to be able to get to her quickly.
Whip out the crayons and hope they don't color on anything can't get it off of.
Ashtyn was fussing trying to get to whatever Haylie was doing, So i sat her at the little table with her sister.They played this way long enough for me to get the floor mopped and dusted so all I had to do was scrub it while they were sleeping.

No comments: