It is kind of hard to tell but her shirt is on backwards and inside out. The skirt is reversible and the orange side was her outfit today but after her nap she was sporting the pink side.

I told her to say cheese to so was trying to show me the smiling lips that go on Mr Potato Head (or "Tomatoe Head" as she calls it)

I suppose it is a good thing I notice her clothes swaps before I take her out in public. Oh wait, I have noticed in the middle of the store that her shirt is inside out or backwards on more than one occasion. my bad.
Sometimes she is only wearing half her outfit and Elephant is wearing the other half at any point during the day not just when she is supposed to be sleeping.
1 comment:
oh my goodness she is so cute
Post a Comment