Saturday, July 11, 2009

copy cat

She is "so cool"
Ryan thinks she is trying to be like mommy. (using something as a phone, wearing sunglasses and she has a purse, you just can't see it)

not the best quality, but I think she may just watch me do this as well. Atleast she doesn't lose her sunglasses up there like I do.
but she usually wears them like this. She likes them upside down.


A little while ago I was having trouble with my eyes and could not wear contacts, but I didn't have prescription glasses, luckily I am far sighted and reading glasses come in a prescription I could use. So I was wearing my dollar store glasses all the time. Haylie wanted to wear them. I wouldn't let her because I didn't want it screwing with her eyes, I didn't want to lose or break them because although they were a dollar, finding them in my strength in the dollar store was lucky and I didn't want to risk not finding any more. Since then I have new contacts and now glasses as well. I popped the lenses out of these glasses and she thinks they are just great to play with.

No comments: