Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the party

The weekend after Haylie's birthday we had a party at my parents house.

Check out the fun we had.

chillin with Briauna

I tried desperately to get a picture of her birthday outfit. This was the best. sigh.

the "cake"
and her shirt went missing somewhere in transition from swimming to cake

she had mad present opening skills. she looks like such a big kid to me in the picture.

She was her trike (from Grandma and Grandpa Reeves) and said "GO FAST"
the glasses were a hit as well. Best 5 bucks I ever spent.

Playing with cousin Blake and Mr. Potato Head.

hr girls though the bucket of ice was fun, and tasty too.

This is whatIi got from Haylie when I squatted to take a picture,
Briauna followed suit shortly after.
It was a lot of fun with the family. Thanks to every one who came. Haylie really loves her gifts and I ramdomly catch her singing "Happy Birthday... Haylie"

Dinner the following night, polishing off the last of the cupcakes.

No comments: