We stayed with my Aunt Yvonne who was nice enough to give us full reign of their basement.
We headed straight to the hospital and got there just in time to meet the doctor. As we were sitting talking (I was standing with Ashtyn) I see a woman headed our way and she just reaches for Ashtyn, it took me a moment to realize it was my cousin Tiffani, she works at the hospital and regularly checked up on my mom. She just took Ashtyn and went to show her off so I could concentrate on talking with the doctor.
We tried to spend a lot of time at the hospital but because my mom had acquired an infection I had to be really careful with Ashtyn, we went at times she was able to sleep a lot in her car seat.

While in Utah my mom got a wig, bet you couldn't tell, it is way cute though, isn't it?!

I decided I don't like Utah because the weather got really horrible shortly after we arrived. I had to drive in the snow and then sit on the freeway at a stand still for over an hour because of a bad accident... probably caused by the weather conditions. The weather was again beautiful as were were leaving to go home.
Ashtyn got lots of attention and love while we were there.
Aunt Yvonne held her lots,
she met my cousins Laura and Ben, my friend Krista, my cousin Kim andmy cousin Roger (his wife is the baby stealer I mentioned above. smile)
It was nice to be able to go and be with my mom, but we sure missed Haylie and Daddy at home and were so excited to see them when we got home Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment