This morning Ryan and I heard Haylie counting to herself in her room "... 8, 9, 10". She is so happy in the mornings and just plays until we get her out of bed. It surprised us and was so cute to hear.
Haylie also learned how to climb out of her crib at nap time today, she then proceeded to take all the sticky seals off of the wipey packages from the new box that was in her closet.
Less than an hour later she was playing in the yard while I was picking up dog poo (she was NOT in the area of said poo) and I turn around to find her face is the dog's dish drinking the water... GROSS!
Needless to say it was bath time after that.
She has had a busy day.
2 comments:
That is too cute. Thanks for the laugh. Aren't kids great?
Girls around her age must be interested in doing gross things. Nina, at my OB appointment, found the tool that they use for pap smears under the sink and was putting her little hands all over it! I was totally grossed out. It was in the sterile solution but still super gross. I washed her hands for a long time after that.
Post a Comment