
On Friday, the girls and I went to the Phoenix Zoo with a couple friends. Haylie wasn't feeling her best and I ended up carrying her (as she snuggled my shoulder) while pushing the double stroller, so fun but I got a t-shirt tan and a good workout. We decided we will try the zoo again another time, but I did get this one picture. I think she looks pretty cute. I just wish she would have felt better.

Most Sundays we are with extended family, so when we stayed home we decided to go on a walk after dinner. We stopped at a park to let Sam off his leash. Haylie LOVES being outside and kept going up and down the hill. It was really fun to hang out together. Oh and it was really windy and a bit chilly, Sam got a excited and ran after another dog... so other than that it was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment