Friday, February 27, 2009

6

Picture tag.
Here are the directions:
Open up the 6th picture folder on your computer.
(I had to do a second 6th folder, I am a picture organizing freak)
Post the 6th picture in the folder and tell the story of it.
Then tag 6 of your friends.

Haylie, almost 2 months old. I had her naked to keep cool, she had heat rash. She LOVED being on her tummy and was just learning to prop her self up and was starting to smile a lot. I remember her making the cutest sounds doing this, and I was so excited to get this shot. Look at the cute little bum and great smile. Now Haylie is so big. sigh.

I tag 6 friends: Brooke, Emily, Jerrae, Kalie, Rachel and Nancy.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a cute baby! Gotta love naked baby pics! I can't upload any pictures on my ancient computer -so don't think I'm ignoring your tag :) I'm glad Ashtyn is doing well!

The Rich Family said...

Sounds like a fun game...but unlike you, I have NO idea how my pictures on my computer are downloaded. I had so much fun on Wednesday :) It was great to see you and catch up! I can't wait to get together again. Your girls are way too cute...I want one so bad :)