Ashtyn wore the same dress as Haylie, and although my girls are so different to me, their similarities broght back the memories of Haylie as a tiny baby.
I took this is a picture of my sister (well her legs) and her little girl Briauna and then edited it.
Haylie the helper, everytime Ashtyn cries I am informed she needs her binkie. Ashtyn does great job of sucking it so hard it pops right out of her mouth. I guess Haylie realized she needed some help.
Haylie the helper, everytime Ashtyn cries I am informed she needs her binkie. Ashtyn does great job of sucking it so hard it pops right out of her mouth. I guess Haylie realized she needed some help.
Hey... we are the ones who made these cute girls, this is our moment to take a little of the credit :o). We are lucky have our girls, we love them so much. We are especially grateful that after everything they are happy and healthy at home with us.

We are grateful for all the love and support we had on Ashtyn's special day. Thank you.



No comments:
Post a Comment