Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's home.

I will post more about the past few weeks and her home coming later.
But Ashtyn is finally home after 4 long weeks.
We are very happy.

9 comments:

Krista said...

YEA! Will you text or email me your address. I have something I want to send you.

charlotte said...

FINALLY! Maybe I could come visit with Alisha some time...after you get all settled and everything.

Natalie said...

WONDERFUL!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear more!

Rachel said...

Congradulations! I am very happy for you!

jewly said...

Congratulations! Hopefully I will get to meet her during my visit to AZ.

Kalei said...

Oh good! We are sooo happy for you guys! It's great to hear that she is home. Sorry that I was not able to make it over to visit again. Just let us know when Craig and I can come see you guys. We won't bring the kids, don't worry. :) Keep doing well!

Shanda said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Real life with 2 kids starts now! Have soo much fun with it!

Courtney said...

Welcome home, Ashtyn! I know your mommy must be soooo happy!