Friday, September 12, 2008

lotsa funness.

Is funness even a word? I know lotsa isn't. Well I guess not since the blogger edit thingie has a squiggle line under it. Oh well, I like it anyway.

Today, along with some of our friends (and thanks to their passes), Haylie and I went to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. There was a lot of fun stuff to do even for the runt, who happens to be 16 months old today.

________________________

Can We Say Cinderella?





A few weeks ago, I caught little miss cleaning the kitchen floor with a dry paper towel. Now should I take this as her trying to help and following my example or telling me that I am a total slacker and need to get to doing some housework. Either way I did have great visions of her helping mommy clean in the future. It hasn't happened since, I had to go and get my hopes up... ha ha!
Isn't she just the cutest little helper :o)

5 comments:

Krista said...

Haylie is such a doll. I can't believe she is 16 months. She is so tiny!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Hand her the windex next time and your windows will be clean too! Thanks for coming with us to the museum. We had a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Man, I wonder if Caleb is going to start cleaning his own room....Wouldn't that be great!!

Breezy Skye said...

Haylie is so cute. Too bad that enthusiasm for cleaning won't last for long. The museum was great fun. I love that Dutch pushed Haylie around in that wagon thingy.

Natalie said...

LOL!!! oh Stacy! You make me laugh! I was thinking that I should have made the measurement more obvious (and I should have!). You're so funny!