Just over a month after she first got up on her knees... Haylie is a full blown crawler. OH NO!!! She has always been mobile and found her way to get into stuff but I had a major realization about life with a crawling baby today as I was trying to work on some Christmas projects she was literally into EVERYTHING! My couch and loveseat ended up covered with my craft nicknacks to keep her from destroying them and from getting hurt.
Another development... she sits COMPLETELY unsupported. She has such a little base (bum) I thought it would take her forever to sit (she could but leaning way forward) but just this past week she has done it more and more, I can even feed her and she sits on her own. I LOVE IT!
Watching her develop is so much fun... part of me egging her on and the other part sad she is growing up and nervous about being a good parent in the next stage.
1 comment:
How FUN!! Caleb has been crawling for quite a bit now...I can't leave him for a second anymore! He is fast too, I can't believe next he'll be walking!! Is Haylie pulling herself up to stand yet?
Post a Comment