Haylie has officially been introduced to baby food. Rice Cereal was ok. This was our first try.
She was done, wanted her "real" food. When we were out at dinner I was being a mean mommy and thought I would give her some lemon... to my surprise SHE LIKED IT... and sucked on it like crazy. I guess that's ok until she gets teeth.
We decided to try squash about a week later. Her reaction was hilarious.


she did NOT like it... shutters GROSS.
2 comments:
We were given a purple bumbo by a former family member. You wouldn't believe how many comments I've received (phone calls, emails, etc.) about the bumbo recall. Our girl was able to get out of it pretty early, so I knew it'd be trouble for us. Looks like Hailey is handling it pretty well. :) Love all the food photos! They're faces are so funny!
she is pretty wiggley in it tho, so i don't leave her alone in it. i am keeping it, i just have to be a good mamma and watch her really well.
Post a Comment