Discovering the Tongue.
Yep she officially found it and it has creeped into most of her smiles :-)
Ten little toes.
2 and 1/2 year old cousin Jenna has wanted Haylie to have her toes painted since she first laid eyes on those tiny little feet. So I finally did it. And those of you who know me well, please take note - They are painted PINK!
all about me
more proof she has captured our attention
New Trick
I don't know how new it is but this is the first time I caught her in action. She just played in this position kicking her feet for quite a while. She was happy so I didn't mess with her. sorry, cell phone pic.
BUMBO
We got a Bumbo seat. Little miss snoopy likes to see what's goin' on so this helps. The first one is another phone pic :-)
Slobber
She started really drooling a few weeks ago. See the wetness on her face.
1 comment:
AWE!!!! I love the pink toes!!!!
Post a Comment