Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 months!

Haylie turned 4 months on the 12th. We took some pictures earlier that week at my parents house. As you can see the fence doesn't work as a background when my tall husband is in the picture. I like him strong and tall, he makes me feel safe :-)


Just a picture of us sisters and our daughters.


We played and took more pictures in the grass, it was a lot of fun.





These pictures were taken the day she turned 4 months. She is such a joy and makes life so much fun.

Awww mom... it's bright outside!


kinda blurry but so innocent and so cute.


Yippee!!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Well now I stalk your blog since you commented on mine. :) You're looking SUPER cute, and so is your little one. Isn't being a mom the greatest ever? So fun! Congrats on everything!

Jodie

Courtney said...

Just stoppin' in to say, "hi"! Such a cute fam!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the info and support Stacy! I need to do some shopping. darn, right? :) Your little one is such a cutie! I love that last picture of her! She looks so much like you and your husband! Love it!