Ryan and I went to the hospital at 1am that morning after a couple hours of consistant contractions. I am really happy with how labor went. Yes it could have been shorter, but it went well and from from what I hear, just under 12 hours isn't bad at all for a first time mom. Definately worth it :-)
This is her first picture, Ryan got to cut the cord, the doctor gave him the OK as long as she came out "happy" which means screaming and as you can see... she was!

She was 5lbs 10oz and 18in long. Perfect.
And here we are... The Ryan Goodsell Family.
She is very excited to be here too... see!
2 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. She looks just like her mama when she was born. Looking at her brought back many happy memories. Congratulations and enjoy every minute!!!
Love you, Becky
Can you believe this was already over two years ago!?!? She's so cute and she's grown into such a little lady! And now you've added a new car, dog and house! =) The joys of marriage right?!? ;)
Post a Comment